Beaded Snowman Collection Tutorial
- This beaded snowman pattern will teach you how to make peyote stitch earrings, a peyote stitch necklace, and a Christmas tree ornament.
- 21-page tutorial - each page has 8 photos with detailed step-by-step instructions that will hold your hand every step of the way, including finishing off to size.
- Complete Materials Page that itemizes exactly what you'll need (including bead color information and approximate quantities) to make the project.
- PDF beading tutorial you can instantly download and conveniently view on any computer or portable device (and/or print out).
- Super fast and friendly service. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or trouble and we'll do our best to help.
- Worry-free "Bead Happy Guarantee". Love your pattern or get your money back!
Beaded Snowman Earrings Necklace Christmas Ornament Peyote Tutorial #391
Do you want to build a snowman? :) This versatile 2-dimensional beaded snowman design can be made up as a pair of festive earrings, a fun holiday pendant necklace and even an adorable heirloom tree ornament - just by changing the size seed beads you use! This frosty snowman is the perfect handmade project for the holidays and a great gift idea for loved ones - whether you give them as jewelry or handmade keepsake ornaments for their tree. This is a great project for beaders of all skill levels, including absolute beginners (we show you how to stitch up every row). We also include a bead graph, for those who already know how to peyote stitch and just need a chart to reference.
With this versatile design and pattern, you can make three different fun and festive winter projects. Use smaller size 15/0 seed beads for adorable earrings, which measure approximately 4 cm tall x 2 cm wide. Use size 11/0 seed beads for a perfect pendant that measures approximately 5 cm tall x 3 cm wide. Or, use larger 8/0 size seed beads for tree ornaments that measure approximately 6.5 cm tall x 3.5 cm wide (you can even use 6/0s for an even larger ornament). This simple beading pattern includes a detailed materials page, color information, over 130 high-resolution full-color photos and easy to follow step-by-step directions. Thank you for shopping Simple Bead Patterns, and happy holiday beading!
DIY jewelry making beading pattern by Cara & Lane Landry
© Copyright 2018 Simple Bead Patterns. View our jewelry making and beading copyright policy.
The beading patterns offered on this website are written in English. We offer translated beading patterns in French, German, Italian, and Spanish on our Etsy shop - just look for images with country flags at the top. Please note that all products are downloadable beading instructions that will teach you how to make the sample item shown above. Nothing will be shipped to your physical address (as it is for downloadable instructions only and does not include any tangible materials or finished pieces of jewelry).
Each of our beading patterns includes a detailed Materials Page that clearly specifies everything you'll need on-hand to make the project (including bead types, sizes, and quantities, as well as any required tools and/or findings). Each beading pattern features detailed, step-by-step instructions that are written in a clear, simple conversational style. A full-color close-up photo accompanies each step showing exactly what's happening.
Instant PDF Download
Upon completion of your purchase, your new beading tutorial will be automatically and “instantly” delivered to your email address as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file which you can then download, open, and conveniently view (and/or print) on your computer or handheld device. To learn more about our downloadable beading tutorials, including how to find and open your new beading pattern, please visit our "Help” section.