Welcome to Simple Bead Patterns!
Our beading tutorials feature clear, step-by-step instructions with full color close-up photos of each and every step. No prior beading knowledge is ever required, and nothing is left to the imagination! Projects include popular common beading techniques, variations of techniques and countless unique and original designs. Our goal is to help beaders of all skill levels successfully create beautiful jewelry that they can wear, share and even sell. We hope you’ll be inspired and find lots of fun projects to work on. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.
~ Cara & Lane
Thanks for all the great feedback!
"Love your patterns and kits. The color ways and color choices are super with lots of choices. Your patterns are easy to follow and the pictures are very helpful." - Barb
“I just wanted to congratulate the both of you on being in the recent Bead and Button magazine! My cousin and I enjoy your patterns so much and it’s good to see that the beading world does too! Thank you for all the wonderful patterns and tutorials. Keep up the good work!” – Marilyn
“I started and I can't believe I'm actually doing it! The instructions are very precise, clear and easy to understand. I am impressed with the overall quality of the instructions. They are very professional while still maintaining that bubbly, friendly atmosphere that I feel when I look at their website." - Alisa
"Cara and Lane provide the most well written and photographed beading tutorials I have purchased. They make even the most complicated patterns simple!" - Pam
"This store is amazing with customer service. The store worked with me until I was able to download my tutorial. I will always use this store for my instructional needs. Not to mention, the instructions are super to use, read and understand." - Jessica
"Excellent and detailed tutorial. Very unique!!!" - Trudy
"Great tutorial. What fun I had!" - Julie
"Definitely a 5 star. The pattern is so-o-o detailed and so-o-o clear that ANYONE will be able to make a gorgeous flower the very first time with beautiful results. I love it!". - Marilyn
"Love that it is so simple. Good for beginners." - Connie
"Thank you for the very clear, and easy to follow directions! You made it painless to try something new." - Dorothy
"I love this pattern. I plan on making some in every color to match my outfits. Thanks so much for your help and wonderful service." - Donna
"The instructions are clear and concise. The photographs have such clarity. It's hard to go wrong with this pattern! I'm definitely working with them again!" - Opal
"Fabulous instructions. Leaves nothing to the imagination and gives a beautiful result. I also appreciate the explanation of what is going on with increase and decrease maneuvers so that the pattern can be more easily understood conceptually." - Tamara
"Very impressed with the quality of this tutorial, directions are excellent and lots of photos." - Kathy
"I was able to finally do a Russian spiral. The instructions are very well written and easy to understand. I would recommend this pattern and any other pattern from Simple Bead Patterns." - Sherry
"Very clear and detailed instructions. Beautiful results at the end! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to try bead stitching. I will be ordering another tutorial soon." - Sophia
"Beautiful instructions. Very detailed and clear. Can't wait to start this project. PDF download quick and easy. Buy with confidence from this seller." - Shannon
"Great service. Clear and understandable instructions!" - Lenine
"Best tutorial yet! Top quality photos with clear instructions." - Michele
"Easy pattern instructions to follow. Already on my second bracelet. Will be purchasing more patterns." - Pam
"Beautiful pattern, well-written tutorial with clear, close-up images of each step. Thank you so much!" - Audrea
"Fabulous tutorial! So easy to understand. Already working on this bracelet." Just beautiful! - Donna
"I'm using this pattern for some bridesmaid bracelets that I was commissioned to make and I have to say this is the easiest pattern to follow with excellent graphics and well written instruction!" - Lisa
"I love your tutorials. You always have great instructions and photos. Thanks!" - Nancy
Why do folks love Simple Bead Patterns so much?
Beautiful, detailed instructions
- Our beading tutorials/patterns are written so that even beginners, with no beading experience, can successfully complete even the most complicated projects.
- Each and every step is fully explained and accompanied by a close-up photo. Photographs are high resolution and full color, so you can clearly see what’s happening. Click here, or image at right, to see more.
- We put a lot of time and effort into making our tutorials, which typically range anywhere from 20 steps (for the simplest patterns) to as much as 120 steps or more (for our more complicated designs). We price our tutorials based upon the total number of steps involved (which roughly reflects the time it takes us to work out the design, photograph each step and write the corresponding instructions).
Secure payment and instant download
- Worry-free, secure checkout through PayPal (no PayPal account required).
- Tutorials available for instant download in PDF format immediately following your purchase, either by clicking the link on your order confirmation email or from the My Account page.
- Conveniently view your tutorials via your default PDF viewer on your computer, tablet or smartphone and/or print out for a hard copy. Trusted Adobe Reader available for free download here if needed.
- All of the tutorials you have purchased from us can be accessed and downloaded again from the My Account page on website (just in case you need to re-download them for any reason).
Fast and friendly support
- If you have any trouble, we’re here to help (7 days a week / 365 days a year). We respond to emails promptly, typically within a few hours (please allow extra time if you contact us between 7pm and 7am Pacific Standard Time).
- While most issues are typically resolved with a quick email, we’ll gladly work with you until your issue is resolved.
- If we can’t figure out a solution that works for you, we’ll promptly issue you a refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
New to downloadable tutorials? Here’s a free pattern to see what it’s like!
Downloading a PDF tutorial is easy. Just follow the simple steps below. Click on any to expand.
Step 1 - Add the free pattern below to your cart and checkout.
Add the free tutorial to your shopping cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below. Then, click on the shopping cart icon at the very top right of the page to view your shopping cart (it should show 1 item $0.00). From the shopping cart page, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
Step 2 - Create an account and place your order.
The first time you place an order with us (even if you are trying out the free “Beaded Bead Bracelet” tutorial) the shopping cart asks for basic contact information to create an account with us. We never ask for your credit card information because all payments are securely processed through PayPal.
The big benefit of creating an account is that you will be able to log into the My Account page at any time in the future and have instant access to all of the tutorials you have ever purchased from us. This can be a life saver if you loose an email order confirmation or, God forbid, your computer crashes! Also, if you log in while shopping, items added will be conveniently saved in your shopping cart until you either remove or purchase them.
When done filling out the order form, click “Place order” at the bottom right of the Checkout page.
Step 3 - Go to your email, download and view your new tutorial.
Within minutes, you will receive an automated order confirmation email from Simple Bead Patterns with the subject “Order Complete” (if you don’t receive the email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder to see if our email was redirected there). The email will contain a link to download your tutorial.
Click on the download link and select whether you would like to open and view your tutorial using your default PDF viewer, or save the file first to a specific folder on your computer and then open it. The program most widely used to view PDF files, and the one we like best, is Adobe Reader, which is free. You can download Adobe Reader here if needed: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ You can also access your tutorial by logging into your new account by clicking the My Account button on our main menu bar on our home page.