Our easy beading patterns feature clear and simple detailed instructions with full color close-up photos of each and every step. No prior beading knowledge is ever required, and nothing is left to the imagination! We are a mother and daughter team who have created hundreds of simple beading patterns teaching numerous techniques including; bead stringing, bead stitching (or bead weaving), and wire work with new beadwork patterns being added weekly. Beginners to advanced, our goal is to help you successfully create beautiful jewelry that you can wear, share and even sell. We hope you’ll be inspired and find lots of fun projects to work on. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks for all the great feedback about our patterns and service!
"Honestly, I am remedial when it comes to bead weaving but, HANDS DOWN!, this tutorial provided the most clear, easy to read and follow instructions I have ever seen. It makes other bead weaving tutorials that also have a good rep for being "easy to read and follow" pale by comparison. I made my earrings without any coaching whatsoever and I can't wait to do the matching bracelet." - Pam
“I started and I can't believe I'm actually doing it! The instructions are very precise, clear and easy to understand. I am impressed with the overall quality of the instructions. They are very professional while still maintaining that bubbly, friendly atmosphere that I feel when I look at their website." - Alisa
Why do folks love Simple Bead Patterns so much?
Beautiful, detailed instructions
- Our beading tutorials/patterns are written so that even beginners, with no beading experience, can successfully complete even the most complicated projects.
- Each and every step is fully explained and accompanied by a close-up photo. Photographs are high resolution and full color, so you can clearly see what’s happening. Click here, or image at right, to see more.
- We put a lot of time and effort into making our tutorials, which typically range anywhere from 20 steps (for the simplest patterns) to as much as 120 steps or more (for our more complicated designs). We price our tutorials based upon the total number of steps involved (which roughly reflects the time it takes us to work out the design, photograph each step and write the corresponding instructions).
Secure payment and instant download
- Worry-free, secure checkout through PayPal (no PayPal account required).
- Tutorials available for instant download in PDF format immediately following your purchase, either by clicking the link on your order confirmation email or from the My Account page.
- Conveniently view your tutorials via your default PDF viewer on your computer, tablet or smartphone and/or print out for a hard copy. Trusted Adobe Reader available for free download here if needed.
- All of the tutorials you have purchased from us can be accessed and downloaded again from the My Account page on website (just in case you need to re-download them for any reason).
Fast and friendly support
- If you have any trouble, we’re here to help (7 days a week / 365 days a year). We respond to emails promptly, typically within a few hours (please allow extra time if you contact us between 7pm and 7am Pacific Standard Time).
- While most issues are typically resolved with a quick email, we’ll gladly work with you until your issue is resolved.
- If we can’t figure out a solution that works for you, we’ll promptly issue you a refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
New to downloadable tutorials? Here’s a free pattern to see what it’s like!
Downloading a PDF tutorial is easy. Just follow the simple steps below. Click on any to expand.
The big benefit of creating an account is that you will be able to log into the My Account page at any time in the future and have instant access to all of the tutorials you have ever purchased from us. This can be a life saver if you loose an email order confirmation or, God forbid, your computer crashes! Also, if you log in while shopping, items added will be conveniently saved in your shopping cart until you either remove or purchase them.
When done filling out the order form, click “Place order” at the bottom right of the Checkout page.
Click on the download link and select whether you would like to open and view your tutorial using your default PDF viewer, or save the file first to a specific folder on your computer and then open it. The program most widely used to view PDF files, and the one we like best, is Adobe Reader, which is free. You can download Adobe Reader here if needed: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ You can also access your tutorial by logging into your new account by clicking the My Account button on our main menu bar on our home page.