This enjoyable beading pattern will easily teach you how to make a “Simply Stunning” flat spiral stitch bracelet! With over 55 high resolution full color photos and easy to follow step by step directions, you’ll have the perfect new beading project to dive into! It would be helpful if you have some experience stitching with beads, but don’t be afraid to tackle this project if you don’t – the steps are broken down so you can easily learn this beautiful pattern! Enjoy!
Recommended materials for a 6 ¾” bracelet, not including the clasp:
- Long beading needle (I like size #12)
- FireLine or WildFire – I recommend 4lb, 6lb or 8lb (If you use glass crystals for your 3mm or 4mm beads, make sure you use 8lb or 10lb thread.)
- (82) 4mm beads – for outside rows (I used Swarovski pearls in my samples)
- (41) 4mm beads – for inside row (I used Swarovski pearls in my samples)
- (160) 3mm beads (I used glass Fire Polish in my samples)
- (2) colors of 11/0 seed beads – the colors alternate each row
- Clasp of your choice – lobster claw and jump ring, toggle, magnet, etc
- Flush cutter
This pattern is an original design I created and protected by copyright law. Making copies of any of my patterns to sell or give away is strictly prohibited, though you are welcome to sell your own beaded creations.
As soon as you place your order, an automated email will be sent to you with the link(s) to your new beading pattern(s). You can also download your new pattern(s) by clicking on the My Account tab on the top menu bar. Your purchased pattern(s) will be listed under “Recent Orders”.
You do not need to purchase your free pattern(s) from special sale promotions. Just let me know which pattern(s) you would like for free in the order notes section and I will email them to you as soon as possible (usually within 12 hours, though typically much sooner).
If you have any trouble locating or downloading your new pattern(s), or if you have any other questions then please feel free to contact me at Cara@SimpleBeadPatterns.com.
Thank you for visiting!
Click here to return to my Shop home page.
© 2012 Cara Landry. Simple Bead Patterns. All rights reserved.